DSO Connect Virtual Retreat 2020
Invest in YOU!
Spend time with other like-minded creative studio owners. You will finish our retreat feeling rejuvenated with an actionable plan for your studio so you can be successful and live your best life!
Isn't it time?
A time to recharge, reinvent and reconnect with other studio owners.
We are sad that we all can't be together this summer for our annual retreat that was scheduled in Niagra Falls Canada! But at least we can still all be together... virtually!!
We have so much awesome content planned for this summer!
July 14-16, 2020
Dance Studio Owner
* Studio Reset: Policies, numbers and pricing structures
* Develop your inner leader
* Marketing and social media to grow your enrollment
* Building Community: Creating memorable customer experiences
*Taking your virtual platform into a permanent reality.
...And so much more!!
* Hip Hop - Building a solid structure of technique
* Ballet - Developing the teachers eye
* Contemporary- Creating a strong foundation for young dancers
* Jazz - Spicing up Jazz fundamentals
* Tap - Building your curriculum to level up your Tap program
* Teaching on Zoom - Tips and tricks
Life Changing. I can not thank everyone enough for the insane amount of information but more importantly the support and love that was shared. I am lucky to have been a part of this unbelievable weekend. My life is better today because of you.
Well done ladies. It’s so clear that your passion for helping others is huge. This weekend wasn’t one of the fru fru rah rah events. It was about making connections, implementing meaningful solutions to business and getting work done. Your knowledge base was amazing. You each had an area of expertise and could articulate them in ways that helped us all understand. You are true educators! The dance industry is better off because of you.
- Erin Pride
Words can not express the joy I had while presenting at your amazing event. The energy in the room was fantastic and I am so so proud of the amazing opportunities you ladies are creating for the dance community. Next year I hope to stay for the entire event