Did you ever hear of the 5 Love Languages? It's based off of the best selling book "The 5 Love Languages" By Dr. Gary Chapman. This book can help strengthen relationships with your spouse/significant other, children, employees and family.
His philosophy of the 5 Love Languages is built off of the premise that different people with different personalities express love in different ways. By understanding which love language everyone on your team reacts best with, allows you to help everyone on your team feel truly valued.
Lets look at the 5 Love Languages:
1. Words of Affirmation - This person uses words to affirm other people.
2. Acts of Service - For these people, actions speak louder than words.
3. Receiving Gifts - For some people, what makes them feel most loved is receiving a gift.
4. Quality Time- This language is all about giving the other person your attention.
5. Physical Touch - To this person, nothing speaks more appropriate touch.